Monday, April 26, 2010

Circus

Brad and I took the kids to the circus on Sat. They loved it. It's becoming more and more clowns and less cool stuff but it was still good.

These are pics of our trip to the circus. I couldn't get them to move around so the pics are actually going last to first. This is the circus train cars going by our house. I think I am the only one in the world who finds it amazing that the circus people go by our house! =)

the tigers are my favorite













there is a person flying thru that fire hoop





these 2 ladies were shot out of a canon on the other side of the room and are going to land on those big air mattresses







my second favorite part, the dogs




































yes, these are zebras














these guys from the audience are not being supported by anything but each other



6 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! I knew I should have taken Kara when they were in town! Did the kids totally love it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, they did! Ryan was tired thru the whole thing and said several times that he was ready to go home but he never took his attention off what was going on down on the floor. The only thing I hate is all the people that go up and down the isles selling cotton candy, drinks, toys and everything else. That stuff is soooo expensive and I think we told the kids no a hundred times! Oh well. But I wouldn't not go b/c of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's cool that you got a picture of the circus trains going by the house! I wish we could have afforded to take you kids to the circus! I think we went maybe one time??

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is a pricey adventure, that's why we said NO to all the toys and food!! $20 a ticket, and that isn't for down in front, but I think it is worth it once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it that the train goes by your house!!! I think that is SO cool!! And obviously it goes by mine too and I've never seen it!!!!!
    I want to go every year and Tim always has reason not too (money!). I think we took Alex and Kayla once when they were little, probably before Dylan was even born. And I don't think he's ever been. But...I applaud you for not giving in to all the expensive junk! We have been to Disney on Ice a few times and we always say no unless they have their own money they want to waste. I don't understand how on earth all these people pay to get in and then buy their kids a BUNCH of stuff!! Every kid I see is carrying stuff and eating snow cones or cotton candy! How do they do it!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, really Steph! I never thought to let them take their own money. Poor Dylan, every child needs to go to the circus!! We have been to a smaller, cheaper version in Cols before. I think it was the Schriner's circus. Maybe you can look into that.

    ReplyDelete