Thursday, April 8, 2010

not so bad

Today didn't go as bad as I expected it would. I knew it was supposed to start raining at some point in the day so when I got up (at 8!!) I checked the radar first thing. The rain was still a ways off so we went outside to take the trash down to the road and I wanted to get as much done in the camper as I could before the rain got here. I think it was about 11 when the rain showed up and we had already been back in the house for awhile. The kids pretty much avoided each other all day! Michael sat on his computer about all morning and Hannah and Ryan did whatever. I did like 5 loads of laundry, the whole process, not just washing it. And I've been gathering stuff up for the camper all day. Around noon Brad called and said he was on his way home from Cols. He wanted us to meet him in Gallipolis to get food and stuff for camping. So at 2:30 we were on our way. When we got home we loaded more stuff into the camper and hopefully we'll be on our way. We are going to Beechfork but only a few of the sites are reservable and with it being SB week, it's liable to be booked but we'll see. Brad is going to call first thing tomorrow to see what is available. No pictures today since we didn't do anything fun.

1 comment: