Wednesday, April 7, 2010

run, run, run

my boy acting tough

Hannah going down a slide

what's left of Hannah going thru "the squeeze"--it used to be so hard that none of us could get thru it without being pushed thru but they must have changed it b/c we all were able to get thru on our own.


"the squeeze"


me at the end of the squeeze





Michael doing the squeeze




being nice for a change =)
I'm feeling like using a different color tonight! Today was a pretty good day. We did a lot of running and spending money! This morning I packed a lunch and we headed to the bouncy place. We were like the first ones there, we normally are b/c I think we are the only family whose kids get up at the crack of dawn! We stayed for a couple hours until the kids started getting snappy with each other then we went across the way to Marshalls and bought Hannah a new bathing suit. She didn't want any of the ones I thot were cute but she picked out a purple one with disney princesses on it and it came with a little wrap around skirt. It's cute! Then we went home so Hannah and Ryan could take a nap. Michael read for an hour then asked if he could stop. Hannah woke up not long after then I started waking Ryan up around 3 so we could go get something to eat before supper. We've been eating every meal at home and I wanted to take them all out. They chose applebees. We got there at 4, were done by 5, had time to stop at the park for awhile before going to walmart. I knew I was pushing my time with having church tonight but the kids love the park in Hurricane. There are lots of different things to do. I didn't take my camera so I only got pics at the bouncy place. So we went to walmart and got home at 6:30. Rushed Ryan and Michael into my bathroom to take a shower. I like them doing it together b/c Michael is much faster than Hannah but he always forgets something. Yesterday he forgot to wash Ryan's armpits, today he forgot to wash his feet! Oh well, he was pretty clean! =) While they were in my bathroom Hannah took a shower in their bathroom and I fed the dogs and got dressed myself. Then we went to church where I finally got to sit down and rest! Shew, just typing it all is making me tired!! After church we ate ice cream and the kids played till 9. Then it was bedtime! I finally got the laundry folded and put away off my bed and I'll be heading there soon!
Ryan's rash is starting to look a lot better. It has spread from his neck down both arms, under his chin, and on his face. The bumps are getting fewer and fewer but his face still feels grose and his eyes are itchy and red. I've been giving him benadryl several times a day but it doesn't make him tired at all and it doesn't seem to help him. Anyway, I'll probably take him back to the dr if his face doesn't clear up by the weekend.
I am not looking forward to tomorrow. It is supposed to rain so we'll be stuck in and we decided to go camping this weekend so I have to get the camper ready before Friday. That's still the worst part of camping!






6 comments:

  1. What a busy day! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are you sure you want a third child after this week? Because you know soon Hannah will be Michael's age and Ryan will be Hannah's age and the baby will be like Ryan and you will have your hands full all of the time! :) Michael said he is having fun but when I talked to him last night and today he said I miss you and I love you several times, which is not like him! :) And the older Ryan gets the more he can fight/talk back to Michael, which I think makes things worse becasue Michael is used to Ryan not saying much and doing whatever he tells him to do! :) Im sure, though, sis, you will be happy when Brad gets home tonight! It really has been a help this week with Michael at your place and I still appreciate it, even if you will need to come home from camping and send Hannah back to school just to relax! Just Ryan isn't looking so bad anymore huh?!! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, I'd still have a baby any day! I'd rather deal with a newborn and Hannah and Ryan than a 9 yr old and Hannah and Ryan!! We always enjoy having Michael. He's a good kid. The fighting will come with any child, any age. I won't be able to rest after campping b/c mom and dad will be here Wed and I have to get things ready for them! I won't be able to rest for another week! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. But soon a baby will grow up and you will be dealing with a 9 year old Hannah, a 6 year old Ryan and a 3 year old baby! same basic thing as now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH gosh I loved 3, 6, and 9!! It's so much fun. It is work, but it's worth it. If I'd only had one or two I think I would feel like I missed something. I feel that way sometimes now because I never had that fourth one! 9, 11, and 14 ain't a breeze, but they all have their ups and downs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess, are you trying to convince me not to have another?! I'll let you know come July what we are doing....

    ReplyDelete