Friday, April 30, 2010

Old friends, good times

This evening I went to a bridal shower for a girl that I used to work with that was being thrown by all the other girls I used to work with and some girls that I didn't work with. I was really nervous and even debated going because now that I don't work there anymore I'm kinda on the outside looking in at all the jokes and it just gets awkward sometimes! But I didn't feel that way once! I was also nervous about seeing my old boss but it was totally cool. We had a great evening eating way too much food, gooing over a baby of one of the girls' and just laughing. For the moment I miss working and seeing other adults and getting to socialize. I can't wait to go back to work one day but I know right now isn't the time.

And I also was just informed that the kids bought flowers for me while they were out tonight. Pink and yellow tulips, I love them. I don't know if it was daddy's idea or the kids but I don't care! Hannah also just said there is a card somewhere but it is for mother's day so I have to wait to open it. =) Daddy said ,"Hannah, I told you not to tell her!"

3 comments:

  1. OOOPS! Hannah opened her mouth! Glad you had a good time with old friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had fun too - you never get girl time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy for you! Girl time is important! And Brad shouldn't tell litte people secrets!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete