Tuesday, April 20, 2010

space saver bags....

....as I say to Brad, "I should have invented that." I'm always trying to think of something to invent but for some reason someone has already thought of my awesome idea. For years I have seen infomercial after infomercial on those huge bags that you can fit multiple pillows in or several comforters in and then suck the air out with your vacuum and voila you have all those items in a super small package and, at the same time, my cedar chest has been overflowing with blankets, sheets, and pillows. I gave up long ago on keeping it neat and organized b/c it was so full and I couldn't even begin to shut the lid and I even put it in my closet to hide the huge overflowing box from the world. Well, one day I saw one of those commercials talking about how great they are and it dawned on me...."I need to try those!" So two bags later and I can finally shut the lid of the cedar chest! It's amazing. I don't know why I didn't think of it years ago. =)

1 comment: