Wednesday, April 28, 2010

wonderful, wonderful

This morning Ryan and I went to the mall to get gifts for the games that I am in charge of for the mother/daughter dinner on Sat. I also am trying to get an early start on VBS so I went to the Dollar Tree to look for anything good. I am specifically looking for treasure boxes like the ones mom found at her dollar tree...no luck today. But I did make an amazing find that I posted pictures of below. They had tons of wall stickers, all different designs and colors. I was so excited b/c I have been in a designing rut with Hannah's room. I love them!

After we got Hannah we went down to the track and walked and then the kids were begging to eat at grandma's house for supper so they did and then we rushed off to church. We stayed late so I could talk with Stephanie about more mother/daughter and VBS things. So the kids didn't get in bed until almost 9:30!! I hope Hannah does alright at school tomorrow!!

this is in the livingroom. The big picture is 10x13, I think, if that gives you a better idea of the size
I don't know if you can read it but above Hannah's bed I put "Once upon a time ther was a princess...with lots of stars. And I even stuck a few stars on the shelves.

This is on another wall in her room, obviously. I put the letters crooked on purpose but it doesn't look straight so I'll have to get out the level.


Ryan's room. I think I'll probably end up putting these somewhere else but I couldn't think of where. Any suggestions?




Above our bed "Always Kiss me Goodnight"





Farther away. Yes, I know I need to do something with that shelf...



























4 comments:

  1. Those are pretty neat! How are they gonna be to remove?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love wall stickers! Have used them before in Dylan's room and they came off really easily and left no marks at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mom, they are stickers, they just peel right off any you can restick them anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bringing home new stuff for the house. Very neat!

    ReplyDelete