Tuesday, May 18, 2010

akjdfoieurnfk;sdlkjfiocnasdkl;

  • did the weekly grocery shopping and some other shopping but forgot the movies so have to go back out before Thur. Ryan was such a good boy while we were out.
  • got a couple new shirts that I am excited to wear.
  • it only rained alittle in the morning
  • cleaned up the kitchen, did several loads of laundry, refolded all the winter clothes in Ryan's closet that he threw everywhere, cleaned my bathroom
  • got Hannah from school--she got green again. We are working on 2 months straight with green only! I'm continually amazed at my little girl. I just don't know why she hasn't gotten student of the month yet!
  • Walked 2 miles with grandma.
  • watched the kids play baseball with the new t-ball set I bought. Laughed too much at Ryan. I'll have to videotape him one day.
  • Planted some flowers. The kids and neighbor kid helped for about 5 minutes.
  • Helped Hannah with her memory verse for Bible Club and she actually was able to tell me what it was while I was showering her. She said the water helped her remember so she might not be able to tell it to Mrs. Jill tomorrow at church. =)
  • Read to the kids and Hannah read to me before bed.
  • Now I'm trying to wake up Kinny so I have someone to talk to but he's sleeping late tonight.

1 comment: