Thursday, May 6, 2010


Hannah painted this wonderful picture of the flowers they bought for me last weekend. I love the picture, she did so well. She even said she wants to be an artist. This picture of her picture just doesn't do it justice....then she gave the picture to grandma.

I love this picture of a tree frog we spotted hanging out on the porch one day. He had a beautiful orange color on his belly and under his legs. God was so gracious to create such wonderful creatures for us to enjoy.


Today Ryan and I had a picnic lunch outside today and we took lots of good pictures of each other.

washing the truck




my boy and I



What can I say about this?! Peanut butter and honey is one of his favorite lunches.





Poor Sammy got a bath today. She looks so pitiful!
Today was a pretty good day. I managed to get some cleaning done this morning and had a picnic outside with Ryan. Talked to grandma for awhile then Brad came home in time to get Hannah from school. She loves it when daddy can pick her up! We've got a lot going on this weekend so I've been busy cooking. Tomorrow I have to take 2 pies to the school for the teacher appreciation lunch (yes I made the pies, not bought them). Then tomorrow evening we are going to a cookout at Tim and Stephanie's house and I am bringing a dessert. Then Sat Brad's mom is having a cookout for mother's day/their anniversary and I am taking a fresh fruit dish. That isn't a lot of cooking but cutting up fruit. So I'll be busy this weekend!



















2 comments:

  1. This was the best post ever! Love the picture Hannah made, love the pictures you took, and you have one cutie patootie doggie! Thanks for making me smile. I love you guys. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks! And I think this is the best comment I have ever received!! We love you guys too!

    ReplyDelete