Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pumpkin









Ok everyone, I'd like you to meet Pumpkin. It is a baby dwarf hamster and sooooo adorable! We don't know what it's gender is b/c it is so small and too young so I made the kids pick a neutral name. When it gets older, if we find out it is a boy, I think I'll start calling him Kinny instead but we'll see. I'm kinda kicking myself for not getting another one b/c now it's all lonely in this big cage and too short to get into the attached wheel on the side! The pictures are decieving about how small she really is. In one pic it is sitting in the red food dish. That dish is about 2" in diameter. We love her already, I mean it! And it really does have red eyes. They said technically it could be an albino b/c it doesn't have black on it but I don't know about that.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! "She" is too cute and tiny! Yeah, you need another one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute! I never thought I'd like having a rodent in the house, but they are the perfect pet!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete