Monday, June 28, 2010

Another Monday gone

Mom, me and the kids came to Lancaster today to see the newest baby of the family and I must say he is a cutie! I wish I had pics to put on here but most of you can see mom's blog to get some pics. My camera died so I'm depending on her for my pics. =) I thought we would be fighting with daddy to get our turn to hold the baby but it is Hannah we are fighting with! I've never seen her so interested in a baby! Usually Ryan is begging to hold the babies (church and at mamaw's house) but he isn't too interested in his new cousin. He is enjoying his older cousin, Michael, and I think Michael is enjoying him for now. Ryan went into Michael's closet, in the dark, (I don't know why) and came downstairs convinced their were ghosts in there! So Uncle Terry was kind enough to take him up again, to a diff closet, and convince him they were in there too. Now he is afraid to go in any room of their house if the lights are off. After we came back from the park this evening he even covered his eyes until we got the light one! He's so cute. His imagination is just now coming out. Now it is late so I'm off to bed. Looking forward to another great day with my family tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. What's her new blog?? I can't wait to see pictures!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she should have sent it in an email or put it on facebook, I can't remember which. Go to her page on facebook and I think you'll see it on there

    ReplyDelete