Wednesday, June 16, 2010

.....

Nat and Cheryl are finally here! Sebastion is being great....until Brad came home! He didn't like Brad at all at first. He is warming up to him some. We decided to have them sleep in Hannah's room since we can't run the a/c in the camper. So Hannah is sleeping in Ryan's room on the floor. Sammy has been very nervous since Sebastion got here. She is walking around "smiling" at everyone. Mom, I know you know what that means. She is doing it constantly. Patch wanted to play instantly.
VBS continues to go well. We haven't had many kids but it has been fun. I am going back in my past to teach them some good songs that we sang in camp. Tonight was King of Kings and Lord of Lords, hallelujah! It was fun. They wanted to do it again. Tomorrow will be Oh you can't get to Heaven...." I miss the camp days and I hope when the kids get older we can find a good one for them to go to. Those are some of the best memories I have and I want my kids to be able to experience it too.
In other news, I think my camera bit the dust. I was using it one evening at VBS and then all the sudden it just wouldn't come on. And it hasn't come on yet. Steph, at church, had that same camera and it did the same thing. I'm dying not being able to take pics.
We went to the library and signed the kids up for the summer reading program. For every 10 books we check out and read they get a ticket and then I guess they get a prize at the end or get entered to win a prize. I'm not sure about that part. So we borrowed our first 10 books and we've read three today.
Tomorrow is the free kids movie at the theaters so I'm going to take them to it. I'm excited to get the summer started! After VBS and we come back from seeing my nephew and things settle down we are going to start chores and schoolwork. Even Ryan.
Well, I guess I'm done for now.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a full house! I can just see you twenty years from now reminiscing about this special time! You're a VERY good sister. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shutter on my camera has not worked since we came back from the beach! But, at least it is taking pictures still! I'm glad you have good memories from your childhood!

    ReplyDelete