Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday, Fun Day

My class diving for pearls

Penny contest ended up being a tie for the week. Tie the first night then boys, girls, boys, girls.


Ryan holding the Bible for the pledge



Decor for the front.


I made the pirate ship.




Today has been a pretty good day. Brad had moved the camper out a few days ago so he could put gravel down where it sits. Since he was off today, that's what he spent the morning doing! We all went with him for the first load at like 9am and we all helped him unload it. Brad's mom was next door when we got back with the second load so we all ditched him after that! 4 loads later and he was done! By the time that was all done, it was lunchtime and naptime. When Ryan finally went to sleep, I slept a little on the couch. Then we just hung out until Bible school. They were providing pizza so I didn't fix anything for supper. I really enjoyed VBS this year. I don't know what made it different but it was. I liked teaching the kids some camp songs. It made me remenice (sp?) on my past. Some of my best memories are from camp. Anyway, I took a bunch of water balloons tonight and we had an organized water balloon toss. THe kids went crazy with the leftovers. For some reason the older kids were dying to get me wet!! I was hiding behind BRad for awhile and then he ran away and I just stood there and told them to pop them over my head instead of throwing them at me. Only one kid did. So I was wet and then one of the other kids tryed to get Brad but it bounced off his shoulder and poped on the ground. So Brad and I snuck in the building and filled up two more water balloons and snuck up on the 2 older kids who got us and got them back while they were playing cornhole. It was fun. I went and started cleaning up my room and when I cam back out BRad was soaked!! Come to find out they dumped abunch of ice water on him from the cooler so now we are waiting until we go camping next month and get them back! So now the kids and I are smooth sailing for the summer. Next big plans are to go to Cols when Jess has that baby. Well, I need to get the kids in the tub so they can go to bed.

4 comments:

  1. Oh getting Alex back at the campout is a GREAT idea!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. and Kyle, if he comes. He's the one who got me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan is so cute! I love his little shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diving for pearls, eh? Is that in the book?

    So, the puppets are being used, lol! That one on the ship looks like it was hanged! Too funny!

    We had a tie on the penny contest last year, too! Very unusual! Usually the girls end up winning!

    Hope you saved the ship for me, too! :)

    ReplyDelete