Monday, June 14, 2010

funny

Sometimes I wonder what God is thinking when he does stuff to me! If you'll remember, in a post not long ago I complained about how my life was ruined because we couldn't change our ins until Dec. Well, this evening I was in the room folding laundry (story of my life) and Brad came in and said, "I shouldn't even show you this but I will since I'm a good husband." He had a weird look on his face and he gave me the monthly newsletter he gets from the main office at work. Right smack in the middle of the page it had a section about open enrollment coming up in August where you can make changes to your ins if you want!! I was just getting used to the fact that I might be having a baby this summer when I got the last paper saying our plan went from Dec to Dec and then I was just getting used to the fact that I won't be having another baby until next fall sometime when he shows me this paper!! So....a baby might be coming sooner rather than later for me! But I'm not getting my hopes until the test comes back positive!!

In other news, the first night of VBS went well, all things considered. We had a very low attendance and for that I am disappointed but a lot of stress was lifted off my shoulders when everything went smoothly with my class!

Every day Hannah asks me if she has school and everyday I say the same thing and she does her happy dance! So tonight the kids are both sleeping in Hannah's room. They are still awake and it's almost 11 so they better sleep late tomorrow! I know Hannah will if Ryan doesn't wake her up!

Nat and Cheryl will be here sometime tomorrow. I'm happy and nervous all at the same time. I can't wait to have them around but I'm nervous about having another dog around (german shepherd but not quite as big and scary as Crsh, I don't think) and we can't turn the A/C on in the camper so they might end up in here somewhere!

Well, I have a headache, yet again so I'm gonna go to bed!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm happy for you - another baby. You are a blessed woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy to hear that!!! It's a sign!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just wondering if He's playing more games with my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HE doesn't play games with your mind! Your heart plays games with your mind! It will happen if it is meant to be! In HIS time! WOOHOO! I hope it is soon! :)

    ReplyDelete