Monday, June 7, 2010

fun times
















my days have been filled with the beach, beach and more beach, the pool and eating way too much!! I was thoroughly impressed with the church service on Sunday. So the week started out on a great note! Besides spending all day at the beach or pool, in the evenings we've been doing different things. Yesterday evening we went down to the beach right around dark and just walked up and down. Of course, Ryan didn't stay dry for long but I just couldn't get mad at him!! The kids have been having so much fun. Tonight we went and played putt-putt. Tonight we want to go to Broadway at the Beach and see the fireworks. I have truly lost track of the days and I love it!! I'm constantly asking Brad "what day is it?" VBS is still clinging to the back of my mind, tho! I'm going to be a mess next week! Enjoy a few pics of our vacation so far!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love the pictures!!! Good for you - it doesn't matter what day it is - and it's still really early in the week so you have lots and lots of days still ahead of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sky is sooo blue! Wish I was there! Have fun basking in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're having an awesome time. The weather looks great!

    ReplyDelete