Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday

Today has been a long day! I had to go but a check in the bank first thing this morning. I finished packing mine, Hannah and Ryan's clothes. Who knows how much more stuff I'll shove in our bags before Sat morning tho!! I gave Sammy a bath and cleaned the laundry room. They have fresh blankets to sleep on while we're gone and a new toy in hiding for Sammy. =) She destroys toys within minuets of getting them so I like to save them for special occassions. I love those dogs more every day! Ryan and I played outside for awhile. I bought a cheap hockey set (2 sticks and a puck) and had to show him how to use it. It was fun. I haven't played hockey since gym in high school. I almost got knocked out being the goalie once. Long story...I tidied up around the house but you wouldn't know it if you came in now. I took the kids to mamaw's to swim in the afternoon. I can't believe how good Hannah is doing. I bought those toys that you throw in the water and they sink to the bottom and you have to go get them. She was actually going under the water, not holding her nose, opening her eyes and getting the toys! That is a big improvement from last year. She would hardly leave the edge of a pool. Brad brought pizza home for supper. I just now got the kids to bed. I've been lax this week since it's Hannah's last week. And tomorrow is crunch time!!

2 comments:

  1. I am ready for school to be over! I am going to take some food for Michael's class tomorrow. I have still made him go to bed at 9, mostly because I need to go to bed soon after. I am sure it will extend this summer! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO! Let the summer begin! Can't wait til tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete