Saturday, July 31, 2010

Better day

My spirits have lifted today! I did some retail therapy this morning all by myself and I think that time alone, if only just 3 hours, was good for me! It doesn't even matter that I didn't buy anythign for myself and that I only spent a grand total of $18! Brad got called out first thing this morning. Someone was stuck on an elevator so he left out of here in a rush. After he got the lady off, she found him later and gave him an unopened container of fudge. He opened it in the truck to eat a piece and there was mold on some if it! We both got a laugh out of that! So after he left, I decided Ryan and I weren't hanging around all day. We went next door when we were leaving cuz he wanted to say hi to grandma. Needless to say, I left alone! =) She offered to keep him while I went and I wasn't about to turn down that offer! Then in the afternoon we went out to Brad's mom's so Brad could put out some clover seed to draw the deer in and Ryan could swim. By the time we got back home it was suppertime. Then Brad had to go to a going away party for his boss. Ryan and I hung out outside. He jumped on the trampoline, helped grandma load weeds in the wagon and take them back to the burn pile, we took Sammy on a bike ride. Then it was bathtime and bedtime! Tomorrow is church and then I have to spend the afternoon packing to go to mom's for the week. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it was a good day. You're about to have a GREAT week! :-) Take good care of my girl next week, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I can handle that, since you did so well with my girl! =) Hopefully she'll love me as much as Hannah loves you!

    ReplyDelete