Sunday, August 15, 2010

say what?!

I had plans for a really good blog earlier today but I forget what it was going to be about so I'll just tell you about me day instead!!

We went to church this morning. Ryan was actually being good and Hannah was the one getting in trouble during SS! Today must have been an off day for her. I think I know why Ryan was so good, now that I think about it. We started a new set of lessons about bravery and he loves anything where people are having to be brave!
Brad's g-ma's side of the family had a family reunion today somewhere WAY out in the country. We usually don't go with church and everything but they managed to talk us into it this year. We ended up getting lost so what should have been a 20 min trip turned into an hour trip! I was feeling SOOOO sick by the time we made it out there from all the bumps, sudden slow downs, sharp turns.....UGH!! Normally it wouldn't have bothered me. I continued to feel sick all afternoon until we ate supper later.
Then we went back to church. Hannah always begs to stay in the nursery with Ryan and I always tell her she is only staying back there if I have to stay back there with him. So when the other lady came back I told Hannah to come on and she had a meltdown! She has done this in the past and then the nursery worker says "it's ok, she can stay back here" and usually I give in b/c we're in public and I want to avoid the meltdown. Well, today I said no because she only cries like that b/c she knows I normallly give in. She threw a fit! I had to drag her into the auditorium. You don't have to ask, she did get her bottom spanked good. It only lasted a few minutes in the church and she was like it had never happened! I was very upset with her.
After church Brad talked me into DQ (for a change)! I am determined to keep my weight down during this pregnancy like my sister did her last one! We'll see. I asked Brad if he thought I could do it. He just smiled so I know what that meant.
Tomorrow Hannah and mamaw (Brad's mom) are spending the day together. Mamaw wants to take her shopping for her birthday and go out to eat whereever she wants to go. Hannah is sooo excited about it! I am too. I know it will be fun for them both. Kids are surprisingly different when you get them out without the other siblings.
I have a list of things I need to do tomorrow, phone calls, appts to make, grocery store. I really wanted to go to the eye dr but I won't have anyone to watch Ryan.
That's all folks!

4 comments:

  1. I think you can keep your weight down - you magically lost a ton of weight a few years ago - you have great genes. Jessica actually lost weight during this pregnancy - wow! :-)
    I'm sorry you're not feeling so hot. Just remember, every day you're feeling sick is a day the baby is super healthy. Keep doing a great job growing that baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will tell you what helped me sis, I am sure of it. I was nauseated if I didn't eat but I couldn't eat much or I was nauseated again! So I ate about 6 small meals each day starting early on my way to the office until the evening. I know that is what helped because I am not doing that now and I can eat way more each time we sit down to eat. Plus my sugar cravings came after my pregnancy instead of during. Right now....bring on the chocolate, ice cream, cookies, whatever as long as it is sweet! :) Can't wait to ahve a new little niece or nephew...just wish you were closer so you could watch mine and I could see yours more!! Love you and the baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, Jess's! I haven't felt sick at all since Sunday. I really think it was all that driving in the country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I guess you don't mind all of your blog followers to know you "think" you are pregnant? I sure hope it was just the drive that made you sick! I was soooo blessed in that aspect of pregnancy! Love you!

    ReplyDelete