Friday, September 3, 2010

good day

This morning didn't start out good. Hannah had a meltdown in the school parking lot. She refused to go in the building. I couldn't figure out what her problem was. She just kept saying she wanted to stay home with me or she didn't feel good. Finally I had to hold her hand and almost drag her up to the door. I figured it was a combination of daddy being home today and that she was going to have her first spelling test. Brad, Ryan and I went to walmart to get a few things and then came home after lunch. I slept for like 2 hours! I have felt so exhausted all day. I still feel like I could go to bed now. Next thing I know Hannah and Ryan came running in the room! I found out Hannah got a 100% on her spelling test and didn't bring home any homework. And she was fine all day at school. I knew she would be. So we hung around the house until after supper then went to DQ since Hannah did so great on her spelling test and then went to the park and let the kids play for awhile. When we got home Brad jumped on the trampoline with the kids for awhile and then I gave them a bath and we put them in bed. Brad has been extra helpful since I got pregnant. He is always asking me if I want him to do anything and even offered to give the kids a bath. That is one of his least favorite jobs. Anyway, the kids usually spend along time playing in the room when I put them down for bed. Having them in the same room doesn't go too well. But tonight I didn't hear anything. hannah said she was sooo tired because of all that school work! So tomorrow morning is going to be spent cleaning, which Brad said he'd help me with, and then the kids and I are going to meet a friend and her kids at the park. Brad is on call the rest of the weekend so I'm sure he'll be gong to work at some point.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad Brad is helping so much and I'm glad you're letting him. And I agree with him - I hate bath time!! I only did it to help you out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, thank you! I appreciate all you did that day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? I don't remember minding bathtime all that much.

    ReplyDelete