Thursday, September 30, 2010

worthless

I am pretty sure I have been as worthless today as I have been in along time! After taking Hannah to school this morning I sat on the couch with a bowl of cereal and just couldn't make myself get back up for quite some time after that! I read a magazine and played on the computer. Finally around 9:30 I decided I should at least get up and take a shower. Then I managed to start a load of Brad's work clothes and I am pretty sure I was sitting down again when Brad's g-ma called to ask me if today was trash day. It was. Before I was pregnant I took care of getting the trash down to the road in the mornings but my husband has been nice enough to take over the task for me while I'm with child. It's the little things...Anyway, she noticed we didn't have any trash down by the road so she didn't know if we forgot or they switched days or whatever. I told her that Brad put all the bags in the back of his truck to take down and then drove right by without dropping off the trash. So he went to work with several bags of trash in the bed of the truck! =) She got a good laugh out of that. But her calling also reminded me that I had cleaned out the frig first thing and sat a bag of trash out on the porch that I needed to take down. So at least one bag made it. Of course, Ryan ended up at her house after we went outside to clean out the fish tank that my tadpoles were in. (I'm realizing that maybe I wasn't quite as worthless this morning as I had thot!) After lunch we sat out on the porch until it was time to get Hannah. Then they ate their snack over there and we came home because grandma was falling asleep in her chair. =) Now it's time to think about supper. I'm pretty sure the rest of the evening won't be that interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Worthless?! You're GROWING A HUMAN BEING!! It doesn't get more important than that, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, Jessica! :)
    Sounds like an eventful day to me!

    ReplyDelete