Saturday, October 2, 2010

Yard sales

I went yard saling with Brad's mom and grandma while Brad watched the kids this morning. I actually did pretty well! I have more stuff but I already put some of it away before Jess J had asked me what all I bot and I told her I'd put pics of it on here for her.



I found the kids a couple games for their V Smile (Spongbob and Kung Fu Panda) for $4 each. I also found Ryan a few TMNT men for 10 cents each. They are soking in bleach right now. I got the walkie talkies for $3 and the boots for Ryan for $1!


A few of the clothing items I got were these snow bibs for Ryan for $1. They are like brand new. The superman costume was only a quarter. Brad's mom and I got a bag full of neutral baby clothes and a few things for baby Acelynn for $3. I didn't put all the baby clothes on the floor cuz I knew you wouldn't be able to tell what they all were.


I think this was my favorite buy for only $2. At the same yard sale I got a boppy for $1.
So I think it was a pretty good day!


2 comments:

  1. WOW! Some amazing deals..........and the best one........Brad kept the kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say you got some good deals!!!! Super!!!

    ReplyDelete