Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday

I wish I could say I sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather God blessed us with today but I just didn't.

I did open the windows so I guess I enjoyed it alittle.

Ryan was being super whiny all thru church and after church he was yawning like crazy so I knew something was up. I thot maybe he was just extra tired because we were out late last night and then he was up early this morning like always. He was complaining of a headache and chose to take a nap instead of eat lunch so I immediately felt his head and he was indeed warm! SO I gave him some tylenol, chewables (oh how I love you!), and sent him to bed. An hour and a half later and he was up and feeling tons better. He still didn't want to eat and didn't eat all afternoon. Him and Hannah played outside all afternoon while daddy worked out there. I was in the house working all day. Boo!! We got the computer and desk out of baby's room and into the playroom so I wanted to get everything back in it's place and get that corner of the baby's room dusted and swept. Then I cleaned out some more junk of from under my sink and out of the medicine cabinet. I started another goodwill bag and filled the trash can up! I really am getting serious about decluttering this house! I did a load of towels and hung them out on the line and cleaned up the kitchen. Almost 4 hours exactly after I gave Ryan the tylenol he started acting cranky again and getting warm. We finally got him to eat some mac n cheese and smokies for supper so he could have a piece of candy. We watched some tv and then daddy gave them a shower. Him and Hannah got ready and went to church and I just put Ryan in bed. Hopefully he'll feel better in the morning!

3 comments:

  1. Poor little guy! His wintertime sickies have started, haven't they? Give him xoxoxoxo's from his mamaw by church :) Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby. That sounds like Kara earlier this week. The no eating with Tylenol led to vomit - just a warning! I hope he gets better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope he feels better soon! And what's with all the work on Sunday? What happened to "day of rest?" lol

    ReplyDelete