Monday, October 11, 2010

today

  • Dr appt went great. I'm 12 wks, 3 days. I've only gained 6lb. I've been working hard on the fact that I really only need like 300 extra calories a day. Quality not quantity. Baby's heartrate was 150 and we heard it moving around while they were listening to it. I am now convinced I have felt it more than once.
  • I'm petsitting until Wed noonish. So far, so good.
  • Hannah didn't have school today but there was parent teacher conferences. I usually am first on the list but not today.
  • I've been going none stop since we got back from Cols yesterday so the house is a disaster.
  • I've been having sinus headaches since over the weekend. Not much pressure around my nose and eyes. It's more my teeth and ears. It's annoying.
  • I found pumpkin ice cream at walmart today. I'm excited to eat some later!
  • My poor Ryan is sooo afraid to be outside if he sees a bee or wasp near. He was screaming just like he did the day he got stung all those times so I ran to the door and there was a wasp up on the roof. I went out alittle later with some spray to kill them and he said he didn't want me to get stung. Poor guy.

1 comment:

  1. Poor little guy has been scarred for life.....hopefully he will grow out of it! I'm sure that scream is enough to make your heart stop, though!

    ReplyDelete