Monday, January 31, 2011

baby dr appt

I did end up getting up at 5 this morning to eat. I chose cereal, Special K fruit and yogurt bites, with half a banana cut up on it. When I got to the dr at 9 I still wasn't hungry, thank God!! By 9:45 I was drinking the orange drink. It actually tasted just like orange pop so I just swigged it all down! Abigail got the hiccups shortly after that, which I thought was funny! I never did feel sick. One poke and hour later, I was done.

Among other news, I only gained 2 pounds this month!! It must have been the two weeks I was sick and just not feeling well. My blood pressure is still fine. I start going in every two weeks now. That will hopefully make the last 12 wks go by super fast. And best of all, I go back on Friday for my 3d/4d US! I can't wait to see her again!!

Thank God for another great appt and that we are both still healthy!!

3 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAY!!!! on the weight, health, 3d!!! BOOOOOOO!!!!! on the every 2 week checks! YAYYAYAYAYAY!!!! That means Abigail will be here SOONER than later! :D Love you, mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it through! I hate going without food anytime and that went double when I was pregnant. Ha! Ha! I didn't mean to make a pun (went double). :)

    ReplyDelete