Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm back....again!

My computer decided I wasn't allowed to blog anymore so I've been away for awhile but I finally got one by the goofy computer! =)





Over the weekend we went on our first camping trip of the year, also Abigail's first trip. We were all alittle nervous about how it would go but she did really well! We found out that she does not like 2 hour truck rides or doing it more than once a day!






This incident occured on Saturday when we went to the Columbus Zoo. We had planned on the trip there being about an hour long. We finally got into the parking lot 3 hours after leaving the campground! Traffic was horrible. We were all pretty cranky after that! Brad said he'll never go back to the zoo on a Saturday but I think it was just so crazy because it was the first good day for it and the water park right next door was opening for the first time this season. The day started our pretty rotten but ended pretty well because my sister and her crew came to the camp site that evening and we all roasted hotdogs and all the fixins' and, of course, smores!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back. :-)
    I love the pictures and I'm glad Abigail did well. I would have thought her waking in the night to eat would wake the whole family, but I'm glad it went well. She needs to learn young to be a good camper, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually don't give her time to get too loud during the night! She did cry out once on the second night and Hannah popped her head up but no one else ever heard a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I was locked out of my blogs yesterday.....I'm soooooo tired of Google and their shenanigans!! (I wonder why "she" is on the front of this word??? hmmm?)

    ReplyDelete