Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summertime

If you can't find me this summer, make sure you go to mamaw's and look here.




We've already enjoyed a few evenings lounging around the pool and I am looking forward to many more!



And I just had to throw in a recent picture of my Little Stinker. I can't tell by looking at her but in her pictures I can tell she is changing and growing so much already!!



Tomorrow we consult with the pediatric surgeon and will hopefully leave knowing whether she has to have surgery on her belly button or not. Say a prayer for us!



2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you guys.
    I feel like Abigail looks like Hannah. She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the same thing....Abigail reminds me of Hannah.......I sure miss her and all of you! What a sweetie! And she IS beautiful!

    ReplyDelete