Saturday, July 2, 2011

Made with love

Now that grandma is hours away from all the grandkids, I think it is unfair for us to call her the crazy camera lady.

I think her name should rightfully be the crazy crochet lady. But I'm ok with that because I have a very cute model who just loves the clothes she is getting out of the deal!




This is the latest outfit, headband down to the shoes.




It's a beautiful outfit but very delicate. It snags and stretches easily. I think this will be reserved for church and special ocassions!




This was the last pose and by this time she was done acting cute.The shoes just barely fit and her big toe pokes out one of the holes. Thanks grandma for a pretty outfit for a pretty girl to make some pretty pictures!





2 comments:

  1. AWWW! It fits perfectly...........right now! :D
    I'm so glad! She looks very pretty in it, too! Yes, I knew the snagging would be an issue! But, I basically had church in mind when I made it! Don't know what to do about the toe wanting to go through the hole in the shoe, however! At least they fit! BTW, I forgot to tell you to save the outfit after she outgrows it as I think it will fit Rosa......who, btw, was kinda the judge of the size! :D Thanks for sharing these cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you e-mail these pictures to me, please?

    ReplyDelete