Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Birthday girl

My life was forever changed seven yrs ago with the birth of my first child. Hannah has been the guinea pig in many instances during her life. Not only was she the first child but I was only 20! Brad and I still had some growing up to do. Nonetheless, it's been an amazing 7 yrs. I'm thanking God for giving me seven yrs with her and praying selfishly for many seven mores.

We are having more of a party tomorrow evening (after the first day of school, I might add) but she wanted chicken alfredo and blueberry muffins for her birthday dinner. We got her an mp3 player, which she loves!

Happy birthday, Hannah. You've been a wonderful guinea pig and we love you more than you'll ever know!

2 comments:

  1. All moms feel like the first baby is the guinea pig! I like that you are carrying on the birthday meal of their choice! Happy first day of school, Hannah Banana! We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday (belated) to Hannah! I was only 20 when my oldest was born, too. It seems to have worked out so far. ;)

    ReplyDelete