Thursday, September 15, 2011

Worry

Isn't it funny how in an hour you can go from worry-free to stressed out and worrying about everything? I have those days. All the sudden I'm there. I feel like I am worrying about so many things right now and I'm having trouble handing them over to God and trusting him. Isn't it also funny that we know exactly what we need to do with our worry but we just can't seem to do it? I'm also there. I just need all my fellow bloggers to say a prayer for me. I know you are wondering what in the world I have to be worried about so I'll go into it briefly.

One of my dogs, Patches, has been acting weird for quite some time now, since I had the baby, to be exact. She is progressively getting worse but we just don't have the extra money to spend on vet bills. I hate not knowing if she is suffering or in pain.

Remember when I had mastitis not long after having the baby? I would put a link to that post here but i don't know how to do it so if you want to read about it you'll just have to go back to my blog posts at the end of May to find it. Anyway, I have a feeling I'm getting it again. I think it's odd to get it now after 5 months but I definitely have a tender spot in the same place it occured the first time. So far I'm not feeling sick like I did the first time so I'm just waiting on something to happen.

Hannah has been bringing home some bad grades from school and I don't really know what to do. She has math homework almost every single night and she just can't get it. Same with spelling. She writes her spelling words every single night and we do practice tests and everything and she still gets bad grades on the tests at school. They are working on the different parts of a sentence (the subject, predicate, etc) she is doing horrible in that as well. I know I wasn't working on that stuff in second grade but that's a different subject.

Abigail was supposed to have a third ultrasound on her belly button in Aug and I canceled it because we are still paying on the $1300 for the first two she had. She needs to have the other one done soon. Our $5000 deductible (hence part of the reason we don't have extra money to take Patches to the vet) is about paid for now so we need to do it before the new year but I do not want to find out that she needs surgery!

Those are just a few of the worries I have right now. Sorry I have bored you with my problems but say a prayer for me please! =)

2 comments:

  1. That is definitely a lot going on! I'll be praying for you - I've already started. Wanting to give it over to God is the first step - sometimes I have to pray to want to give it up. Now you can pray for help to let it go. He will help you through this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is always full of the "unexpecteds" that God wants us to entrust to Him. But, our human nature wants to "do it myself" so we have a hard time handing the reins to Him. I will pray for all of the circumstances especially that you can hand them over to God and let Him take care of them, which He is going to do, anyway! He doesn't need our worry and fret to help Him take care of them.............I say very easily but usually have a hard time doing! You know where we are if you need us! Love you!

    ReplyDelete