Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My poor little Abigail has has a rough month so far! I am praying we can finish it out with nothing else happening to her! Long story short: she had a nasty cold for a week when she started coughing. A trip to the Dr got us no where. The coughing only got worse so I took her back to the Dr because I didn't want to let it go through the weekend. That was when We found the ear infection, which required meds. After every dose of antibiotic she would throw up. It only took twice for me to stop that med and call the Dr. so we tried a different antibiotic that was half the amount and only once a day. That seemed to work fine. Well, now her poop must be super potent because she has a bad diaper rash. I mean sitting in the bath tub hurts, a diaper touching it hurts. I think I have it under control this morning. Lots of diaper changes and cream seem to be helping.

Happy thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment