Saturday, November 26, 2011

Real or not?

This year Ryan turns 5 a week before Christmas. Wow! But this post is not about my amazement that my boy is about to be half a decade old. He has never been one to take my word for anything. He has to see it, feel it, experience it for himself. On our way to visit grandma and grandpa by church last weekend he asked me at least 5 times if Santa is real. Well, yesterday he told me he doesn't believe me. He thinks Santa is real. I said ok! Tonight, him and Hannah were bickering and from the other room I heard him tell Hannah that she had better stop or he was going to tell Santa to put her on the naughty list. I about died!! It was the funniest, cutest thing ever!

Brad also told me earlier that while they were out today Ryan told him that he saw God in his room one day and He looked like a shepherd...I told Brad that I didn't really know I'd that was funny or not!

Have I ever said that I love that boy!? Well, I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment