Friday, February 3, 2012

photo shoot

If you know me very well at all, you know that photography is one of my favorite hobbies. Most of the time my subjects are my own children. Do you blame me? They are great subjects to photograph, if I do say so myself. =) Enjoy just a few shots from my latest shoot.






This last one is just to show off her new skill. Just in the past day or so she has been letting go of things to stand on her own. Every time she reaches a new milestone I say, "I'm going to be in trouble soon!" Do I need to say it this time? Or is it pretty much safe to assume I'm going to be in trouble soon! =)

5 comments:

  1. Trouble soon? Trouble now! What a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great pics! Her hair is getting longer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! How can such a beautiful baby be "trouble?" Never mind. I know all too well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE these!!!! And yes, you do have the BEST subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz, these pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete