Friday, March 30, 2012

Can you spot the difference?

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I'll give you a clue-it's laying in the yard! It looks so different in the picture to me!


These were the only survivors and they only lasted an hour after the kids got a hold of them.

We have been talking about cutting down this tree for Y.E.A.R.S. Brad refuses to pay people to do anything around the house bc he can do just about anything and this was one job that made him nervous! I can't say that I blame him but I am glad it is finally done. And he doesn't get all the credit bc a guy that he works with was the one holding the chainsaw so he had the hardest job!

2 comments:

  1. What made you decide to cut it down? Were the roots getting into everything?

    That's so nice Brad and his friend could do it - what nice friends! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need to make the driveway wider since we went back to two vehicles and we have Brads work truck and lots and lots of bird poop!

      Delete