Sunday, March 25, 2012

I almost forgot!!

The other night I was able to go shopping by myself. The whole point of my trip was to look around for things for Abigail's birthday party. I knew Dr Seuss would be hard to find and expensive but not one store I went to had anything that I could use! I made time to go to my two favorite stores to look at their clearance racks while I was out. I am liking JcP less and less now that they have changed their pricing. I did find a few things there, however, not worth showing off. =) Here is my steal from Khols:


These shirts were $1.80 each! They will fit Abby this winter but if it is anything like this past winter, she might not need them and I wouldn't complain! =)


The sweather for Abigail was also $1.80 and the leggings for Hannah were $2.80.



The black and brown sweatpants were $1.80 each and the blue ones were $2.oo, don't know why they were different...



No explaining necessary here. Another amazing trip!

3 comments:

  1. You go, girl! Guess all those trips to yard sales instilled some great thrifty qualities into you after all, huh?! :D

    ReplyDelete