Monday, April 30, 2012

Food!


Ok, so this first picture has nothing to do with food but I had to add it for your viewing pleasure. =) Abigail's first pig tails.


Now we can get to the food part. Let's just be honest. I dislike food. I dislike cooking. I have always said I wish we didn't have to eat to live. Or I wish bad food were good for you and good food was bad for you. Abigail, on the other hand, she loves food and she loves eating. She (usually) doesn't care what I put in front of her. She will eat it all. Hannah is the same way. Ryan hates meat but otherwise isn't too picky. I am very thankful and blessed to have good eaters. But I am getting off subject....


Sometimes I run out of ideas of things to feed Abigail. She stopped liking baby food long ago. I introduced "human" food too early probably. I used my trusty pinterest to find some mini dishes to make and freeze. That way when we are eating something Abigail can't have or doesn't like, I can whip something out of the freezer. Or if I just don't have anything to feed her for lunch, I just pull something out of the freezer. I made tiny chicken pot pies and blueberry and banana puffins (pancake muffins). I have mini lasagnas to make eventually.

Yay me!! =)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those!!! I love to cook, but I really only like making appetizers and desserts. Those look so great! I'll look on pinterest and see if I can find the recipes through you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the top ones the chicken pot pies? Looks yummy! So do the puffins!

    ReplyDelete