Monday, May 7, 2012

today

First of all, can I just say that I don't like the new blog layout. It took me forever to get to my "dashboard"." Also, I use my phone a lot and now when I am typing a new blog post (like right now) I can't see anything I am typing without going back a screen. ANNOYING!!! Anyway, that was not the reason for this post. There is no true reason, I guess. I like to think someone out there cares about my busy day but Im not surprised if no one does. So here it is, in a nutshell: Went on a bike ride with the baby Got the truck stuck in the yard Mowed grass, not including the area under above mentioned stuck truck (wish mower style) Fed myself and baby Picked up Ryan from school Picked up Hannah from school an hour later Took kids to mamaw Took dog to vet Came home, dropped off dog Went out to get the kids Hung out and ended up sorting thru pool toys while the kids swam Came home and are subway Put kids in bed and here I am. I'm glad that's over!

4 comments:

  1. I care about your busy day! I read your blog every time you post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too!! I love reading your posts. Brings back memories of when my kids were that age. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes!! So many errors in that post!! Thanks, ladies. The last part was supposed to be a list, not a paragraph. Oh well. Hope it isn't too confusing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny! You know what dad would say to the problems you are having with the phone and posting?..............FIGURE IT OUT! :D

    ReplyDelete