Monday, May 21, 2012

What's up?

Here's what's up:

Brad worked in Columbus Monday-Thursday last week. Ryan cried just about every night at bedtime bc he missed his daddy. I'm learning more and more about that crazy little boy every day. He is so sensitive and caring under the rowdy exterior. =)

We managed to make it thru four days alone. Surprisingly, I don't remember much about it. On Thur I got the house cleaned up and packed everything for an overnight stay in Cols. We met Brad up there, stayed in a hotel so the kids could swim and went to the zoo on Friday before heading home.

Oh yeah, Thur was also Ryan's last day of preschool. For awhile he said he wasn't going to kindergarten but I think the idea is warming up on him.

Brad has to spend the week in Cols again this week. I don't like to brag but I am going to get off subject for a mintue. I am so proud of my husband. He has such amazing work ethic that I can't wait to see be instilled in our son. I don't know the specific details about this job he is working on in Cols but I know they wanted him to come work on it. They didn't just ask for someone in our office, they wanted Brad. That has to mean something. He is working on an elevator in a 23 story building, something we don't have much of around here. Every elevator job is dangerous but this is even more dangerous. Pray for his safety this week and that he uses the wisdom God gave him to do his job right. Also to get it done so he doesn't have to go back next week. =) On top of that, he called me this morning to let me know he was feeling sick; fever, sore throat, body aches. But he is pushing on and not letting it slow him down.

Abigail is getting another tooth. You have probably heard me complain about this before. She becomes a monster when a new tooth is trying to come in. So she has been a grouchy, whiny mess the past couple days.

Hopefully the next few days will go by quickly and painlessly for all of us!

P.S. Did you notice I have paragraphs now? I am happy to report I figured it out all by myself. (it is under options) =)

1 comment:

  1. Ryan is SOOO precious! I have a very hardworking husband too. Sometimes I don't like it very much, but I am very proud of him. He provides very well for us. :)

    ReplyDelete