Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cha Ching!

I went to a different walmart yesterday when I had to be out in that area. You all should know by now that any walmart is at least 20 minutes away from me, as well as the nearest Kroger and Target is twice as far so I rarely make it there! Anyway, I always look through the clothes sections, because I find good deals and I have a child in every department (baby, boy and big girl). I found a $1 clearance rack in the baby section. So here is what I got:


The blue and pink outfits you see at the top are 3 piece outfits, including a shirt, shorts and flip flops for Hannah next summer. I paid $3 for each.
I also got 11 pair of shorts, including a pair of capris, 2 pair of biker shorts, and the rest just plain shorts for Abigail for next summer. Also a skirt, a one piece outfit and a dress. All for $1 each! For a total of $20!

P.s. Notice Abigail's little hand grabbing down in the corner? She kept grabbing the clothes on purpose after I had lined them up straight for the picture. No smack on the hand or rear was stopping her. I thought Hannah was my strong willed child but I think Abigail has her beat. I'm in trouble!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome deals! I know what you mean - whenever I go to a different Target, I love seeing their clearance stuff. :-)

    ReplyDelete