Monday, October 1, 2012

Target

This post is mainly for my sister in law, Jessica. She shops at Target a lot and every time she posts what great deals she gets, I say I am going to go to Target. Well, our nearest Target is 45 min away so I only go when I need to go somewhere else that is that far away, like the craft store. Today was the day! I finally made it to Target!


All 5 shirts (3 for Hannah, 2 for Ryan) were $2.10 each.
The pajama shorts were $2.08.
Hannah won't be able to wear the blue tennis shoes until the spring probably but I couldn't pass up $5.98!
Boxer briefs for my little man were $3.48
3 pairs of capri leggings for $.88 each!
And 2 packs of black dress socks for Ryan for $1.64 each

I think I did pretty well!

At Goodwill I bought an umbrella stroller in excellent condition for $15. It is not your ordinary little umbrella stroller. It has a visor thing to keep the sun out of Abby's eyes and cup holder/compartment area up by the handles for mom and also a place underneath to put things. I would take a pic but it is out in the van and it is raining so just take my word. =) I think $15 was great. Now I can sell our big carseat/stroller combo.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thank you. Those ARE great deals.

    And the umbrella stroller is a great deal too.

    Awesome job shopping!

    ReplyDelete