Sunday, December 30, 2012

Got my life back!

Well, things didn't go as I had planned this week with Hannah and Ryan being gone. I didn't get my date night with Brad (turns out he went on call Friday evening and will be on call through Tuesday!) That means he has to be available to go to work at all times. Next time you are on an elevator, think of him and don't do anything stupid! =) I didn't get to go shopping by myself, therefore I didn't get my hair cut and didn't get to look for new under garments. I had to take Abigail with me, which is still great bc I love that girl so much. I did, however, spend the majority of my time at home doing no real work, which was quite nice!

When it came time to meet mom 2 hours south to pick up the kids, everyone was excited to see the other half of the family! First thing Ryan said when he saw Abigail's empty car seat was, "oh man! Where's Abby?!" He loves her so much as has been in her face since they got home.

I came home to a sparkling clean house as well! Brad had all day to himself at home and he used his time wisely. =)

Now things are getting back to normal. All the kids things that came back from grandma's will be in the livingroom for most of the week, the running and laughter has returned and all is well in the Palmer house!

No matter how nice it is to have a break from the kids, I love the chaos they bring and would never want my life any other way. Thank you Lord for the many blessings you have given me. All of which I do not deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment